Free Las Vegas Warrants Search | Sin City Law Firm
Sin City Law Firm: Criminal Justice Attorney in Las Vegas Nevada
With Free, Arrest Warrant Search For Las Vegas, Henderson, and North Las Vegas
Having traffic warrants or other warrants in Las Vegas, Henderson, and North Las Vegas is quite common. You can have an arrest warrant issued for many reasons. Some of which are:
- Being charged with a crime. (In Nevada, unlike some other states, this includes traffic tickets)
- Not being able to pay court fees or missing a payment to the court.
- Forgetting to appear for a court date.
- Not showing up to a mandatory judgement debtor’s exam*
Whatever You Decide to Do Do Not Ignore The Warrant
The warrant will not disappear with time. So, ignoring a warrant will not help. First of all, you can’t avoid the police forever as you can encounter the police in many ways; such as, being in the wrong place at the right time or having a minor fender bender. And if you are pulled over by the police, with a warrant, you’ll most likely be arrested.
And to state the obvious; you don’t want to go to jail because of an outstanding warrant. First of all, if you are driving, your car will likely be towed, and you will be charged hundreds of dollars to get back your car. In addition, if you want to get out before you are to appear in court you may have to pay a bail bondsman to get you out of jail. (This can cost you over a thousand dollars)
So, if you don’t consult me at least talk to an attorney who can tell you all of your options. Furthermore, I offer a free consultation where I will do a complimentary Las Vegas warrants search, North Las Vegas warrant search, City of Henderson warrants search, also upon request I will conduct a Clark County Warrants search.
Requirements For The Free Warrant Check In Las Vegas, Nevada And Surrounding Areas
It is best if you email or fax over a legible copy of the ticket. If you know where you received your ticket or where you were charged and/or arrested a copy of your ticket is not necessary. However, to avoid any potential issues, please provide me with any applicable court documentation that you may have.
If you are missing your ticket or other applicable court documentation, I’ll need the following to conduct the free search:
- The court where you were you received your ticket
- Full name and birth date
- Drivers license
- For a North Las Vegas warrant search, I will need your social security number
My fees are on a case by case basis. However, they start at $75 for quashing traffic warrants in Clark County Justice Court and Clark County Municipal Court. North Las Vegas traffic warrants start at $100 and Henderson traffic warrants start at $125.
These cases include any criminal citations or contempt of court charges other than traffic infractions. Also, for anything other than minor traffic citations. If you missed your initial court date, the vast majority of courts, in Las Vegas and elsewhere, require an attorney to sign up as your attorney of record. This means that most courts, for criminal matter other than traffic infractions, will not allow an attorney to quash the warrant. As a result, in this situation, my fees to quash any outstanding warrants will be based upon many factors. (I.E., Crime you are charged with, estimated times that I would be required to go to court, etc.)
I have no hidden fees, and I will tell you up front what my charge is for quashing your bench warrant. Free free to either email me at jon_martin (at) hotmail.com or if you have any questions, please call me at 702-335-5918.
*Judgement Debtor’s Exam- Occurs when you have legal judgement against you and the opposing side summons you in court and interrogates you in court in an effort to discover if you are able to pay the judgement or if you are too poor. It is mandatory to attend and if you do not attend you will be held in contempt of court and a warrant will be issued for your arrest. What is especially troubling is that, because this is a civil and not a criminal matter, it can take up to a month before your warrant can be quashed.
Why Should You Hire A Lawyer To Quash Your Arrest Warrant?
Your results vary case by case. The information below pertains primarily for traffic tickets in Las Vegas and Clark County, Nevada and low-level misdemeanors that have gone into warrant
Generally, if it is a first time that you have gone into a warrant or you missed your first court date, your warrant will be quashed that day, and depending up your situation, after the warrant is quashed you will be put back on payments, a or your case will be then set for trial. However, if your case is either old or you’ve been in warrant multiple time for an offense, you may have to make a “good faith payment,” and then your warrant will be quashed.
Why Should You Hire A Lawyer
- Save Time: To quash a warrant, in Las Vegas Justice Court, you will need to file a motion and, depending upon what day your motion is filed, your case may be seen the same week that your case is filed. North Las Vegas and Henderson Traffic Warrants warrants though can take up to a week before you can go to court to get your warrant recalled. However, by hiring a lawyer, you will most likely (especially true for traffic tickets and other minor misdemeanors) not be required to go to your court date as your lawyer will go to court for you.
- Less Chance of Jail Time: The court clerks will not tell you that if you do show up, without a full or partial payment whether or not you are going to be arrested upon showing up for your court date. So, you are taking a risk by showing to court without a lawyer. Thus, by hiring a lawyer, you’ll be able to eliminate the chance of being jailed at your court date. Also, since I know Las Vegas, North Las Vegas and Henderson’s prosecutors and Judges I can often quash your arrest warrant the same court date and you’ll be put back on payments. Alternatively, if you have a new case and you accept a plea deal, I can often get a decision that day.
- Free Warrants Search: As stated, I will provide a free complimentary warrant search for Clark County, Nevada.